[Coco] Rainbow on Tape / Disk Project moving onto Alpha Test

Fri Feb 20 18:43:04 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at Mindspring.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Cc: <a_nani_mouse at mindspring.com>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 3:31 PM
Subject: [Coco] Rainbow on Tape / Disk Project moving onto Alpha Test

> The Rainbow on Tape / Disk project is moving into the Alpha test phase.

Checking the data download it was over 1/2 of 1 GB for Feb so I needed to take it down otherwise it would go over soon.

It will take me a while to handle the latest changes, as almost everything is online still I feel no need to rush as the alpha test team is only one person. (me)

And it is tax time, the hardest for many years.

If someone needs a particular issue, PM me.

SHF