[Coco] Educate me about Y-Cables

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:52:00 EST 2015

Well cool... I'd want to use it for adapters/controllers specifically and not games, etc. I had envisioned using my CoCoSDC along with the RS232 pak or something (after removing the ROM from the RS232 pak of course). Was also thinking of doing surgery to my DCM pak--rip out the Modem part of it and install a serial to bluetooth or serial to WiFi board or something like that.

If someone came up with a board design, I'd be the first in line to buy one. :)