[Coco] Educate me about Y-Cables

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:24:48 EST 2015

A Y-Cable isn't meant for use with Program Pak's.  It is more meant
connecting multiple types of controllers together.

Example would be a floppy controller, hard drive controller, and rs232
controller.  The limitation on this is you can only have ONE ROM.  So if
each controller has a EPROM socket you have to make sure that all ROM's are
removed except for the ROM you plan on using.  Example would be HDBDOS or
DECB.

Hope that helps.

|David Ladd|