[Coco] Rainbow on disk

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 20 10:01:40 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen H. Fischer"
<SFischer1-t4aSUO2/eQsysxA8WJXlww at public.gmane.org>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts"
<coco-uNHYcr1XS/wmlAP/+Wk3EA at public.gmane.org>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: Rainbow on disk

> What is keeping me going on the ROTROD project is the download count for
> "Rainbow text searchable index v1.pdf". It now is at 1,247. Aaron has not
> given me a count of downloads from his Rainbow page. The
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/ rejected it twice so that count is
> zero.
>
> SHF

Hi Stephen,

Your Rainbow text searchable index is without a doubt an essential tool to
locate Rainbow software and was not rejected by the Color Computer Archive.
I may have forgotten to put it online or may have deleted it by mistake when
I replaced the old Rainbow PDFs with ones with OCR.

I just uploaded the Rainbow index on the archive. It can be found here:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%20The%20-%20Text%20Searchable%20Index/

Sorry for the confusion,

Guillaume