[Coco] Composite to RGB....

Sylvain Rousseau surtoutnombliepas at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 20 09:32:36 EST 2015

Hi Steve,
The RGB2VGA converter has a switch to chose artifact or not and it works very well for me.
Sylvain

     Le vendredi 20 février 2015 9h27, Steve Batson <steve at batsonphotography.com> a écrit :

 There was discussion about this and I'll be darned if, I even gave my 2 cents...

Anyway, I just ordered one of the RGB2VGA converts for Kip and I got to thinking that for software that uses Artifacts, a Composite to VGA might display the artifacts on the monitor? Could use a switch to swap back and forth between the two. There's composite to VGA converters on Amazon starting from about $13 on up. Some of them have reviews that say that that the output showed in black an white because of the resolution of the system inputing the Composite.

In any case, has anyone tried one of these with the Coco, do you get color and artifacts? Any recommendations on one that does the trick? My other alternative is to use my TV for Composite and the monitor for RGB2VGA, but I'd like to preserve desk space using just the one monitor if feasible.