[Coco] Dennis Kitsz PIA PCB

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Fri Feb 20 08:15:52 EST 2015

On Fri, February 20, 2015 3:58 am, Kip Koon wrote:
> I want to create a schematic for it, but all
> the traces on the top are very hard to see.  Would you actually still have the
> schematic laying around?  Thank you for any help you can give.

I have all the original documentation for this, including the schematic, but
it might be easier (for me, anyway!) to find a scan of the original article,
which was published in a two-parter in The Color Computer Magazine, May 1983.

The original documentation had lots of stuff (ideas, projects, etc.) and I
will scan it if you are desperate.

Dennis