[Coco] [COCO] CoCoSDC & CoCo 1&2

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 20 04:04:26 EST 2015

Hi David,
I have booted NitrOS-9 6809 L1 v3.3.0 on both a Coco 1 and a Coco 2 successfully using a floppy image from the NitrOS-9 Distribution Repository.
I do not know if the CocoSDC's driver in L2 called llcocosdc.dr will work or not in L1.  Darren, can you shed some light on this?  I've thought about trying it.  Has anyone tried llcocosdc.dr in L1 yet?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com