[Coco] CoCo-OS-9 Archive

Thu Feb 19 20:44:13 EST 2015

Has anyone been in contact with Dean Leiber lately?

While I do not own the collection of 30+ GB of CoCo related files on the "CoCo-OS-9 Archive" website and I am unable to contact the copyright owner, I am starting to think about offering the collection to the Internet Archive. The website is not complete, it is the process of being moved to a new server owned by a friend who has not had contact either.

CoCo-OS-9 Archive
http://www.os9projects.com/

CD Archive v4.4
15.3 GB (16,517,607,520 bytes)

CD Archive 4.4 Update - ?November ?07, ?2012, ??9:22:01 AM loaded onto my NAS.
2.41 GB (2,593,998,122 bytes)

DragonUser Archive
3.34 GB (3,590,618,192 bytes)

80Micro
6.63 GB (7,123,995,067 bytes)
(Non-CoCo)

COCOMag
2.50 GB (2,691,417,895 bytes)
(This appears to be on https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/magazines/color-computer-magazine )

I may have additional magazines that Dean chose to not offer.

Let the demands "I Want it All" and "I Want it Now" start.

SHF