[Coco] Rainbow on disk

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:59:28 EST 2015

Actually the best way to archive this is multiple places and multiple medias.

Has anyone thought of creating DVD images of everything and then making a torrent?

I could do this, but I would need a source I could pull everything from.

I am sure someone has complete pulls.  I could mail a flash drive or two and start the process.