[Coco] rainbow on tape,disk

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 20:15:16 EST 2015

that is kewl, I do thank you  for  all your doing
I didn't know  u was also planning to add the  the ccarchives I was just  curious
the main issue ive seen on sites  that's had  rot or disk  is theres no clue  what year what side is a or b or what disk are os9  looks like ur doin a great job fixing  these issues
I also  have a bunch of rot and disk in my collection ill be  digging  them out soon  hoping I have  issues u need