[Coco] Google map for CoCoFest attendees

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 19:24:11 EST 2015

Hi Joe,
I just added my name on your map and while doing so I noticed you live in Raleigh.  I would like to propose we travel up to the CoCoFEST together.  How about pooling our resources and going in one vehicle?  What do you think?  I really don't want to go at that long of a trip alone.  Besides I would need someone to keep me awake with their wonderful singing!  :D  Please let me know.  Thank you.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com