[Coco] Rainbow on disk

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Feb 17 13:30:38 EST 2015

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:40:13 AM Allen Huffman wrote:
> Has anyone contacted any of the former Falsoft folks to see if they
> kept an archive anywhere? We may have lost Lonnie, but some others are
> still around.

Thats a poking stick I would not pick up.  Their response might easily be
a C & D letter based on the copyright law as it exists now.  And there
would not be a thing we can do about it but delete any and all copies we
have made for archival purposes. The present, under the radar situation
seems much more preferable to me.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)