[Coco] RGB2VGA Convertor & Wordpak2+ Order As It Now Stands

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 00:53:22 EST 2015

Hi Guys,

I now have now 7 paid orders for the RGB2VGA Convertor and 2 unpaid orders
so that makes an even 9 total orders for RGB2VGA Converter PCBs since I have
to make on order in multiples of 3.  I have 4 paid orders for the Wordpak2+
and 1 unpaid order so that makes an uneven 5 total orders for the Wordpak2+.
I'll need to unpaid orders to be taken care of as soon as possible as I am
ordering the PCBs now.  If you haven't ordered yet and would like to, please
do so.  I will always welcome another pcb to build for you.  Thank you all
who have ordered so far.  I greatly appreciate it.  I'm ordering the PCBs
now.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>