[Coco] Rainbow on disk

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 23:35:54 EST 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Devries
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 10:06 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Rainbow on disk

Stephen,
I'm sorry but you must have mis-understood. I don't have more than 1 or
2 DECB ROD. I'm unsure of which they are. I'll need to search for them
in my floppy collection.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia

========================

I have all the original ROT and ROD.  As far as I know, I have also backed
up all of these to my Cloud-9 Coco HD.  The OS-9 sides of the ROD often had
RSDOS files on it as well, and the entire side was backed up using HDBDOS on
my system.  I think I always assumed 35 tracks, so if some of these disks
were 40 track, for example, I might not have full backups, but I still have
the originals.  These backups are not stored in .dsk format.  My Coco
system, software, etc. are all stored at our family cabin, and unavailable
until Spring (this is Minnesota !!  :-)

If we are missing anything, I can try to get at it in April.  Just let me
know if I can help.

--- Steve ---