[Coco] [LWTOOLS] GCC 4.6.1 cross compiler

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 19:51:06 EST 2015

Well it's missing the libraries for the gcc. Alone gcc doesn't know how to
divide or multiply and even to abort.

you must provide the crt and clib when porting the gcc.

there is already a gcc ported to 6809 all these libs were present. I dont
have it anymore but i remember it worked.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi