[Coco] Current Status of the "Help Send A Fellow CoCoNut To This Year's CoCoFEST" Campaign

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun Feb 15 17:15:52 EST 2015

I provide further details of how it hooked up to the 1084S in this old blog
post: http://www.armchairarcade.com/neo/node/5699

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and