[Coco] Current Status of the "Help Send A Fellow CoCoNut To This Year's CoCoFEST" Campaign

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 17:37:53 EST 2015

Hi Joe,
The cost for the RGB2VGA Converter interface PCB is $45 + $6 shipping.  I will be ordering the PCBs to be fabricated Monday, then ordering all the parts.  I'll be using OSHPark to fabricate the PCBs and since I have to purchase the PCBs in multiples of three, I'm doing orders in sets of three as people commit.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com