[Coco] Selling some CoCo2s

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:11:06 EST 2015

For fear of being called a hoarder, I'm going to start by selling off two of my surplus 64K CoCo2s. Both are tested and working. I've also carefully cleaned the cases. There is very or little no yellowing, and in fact the "Radio Shack" one is nearly "as white as new". Both have a few trivial scratches here and there, which you can see in the pictures. They are both 26-3127Bs (the last of the CoCo2s). The "Tandy" one has the T1 VDG, but the other one does not. I'm thinking maybe like $70 for each? Any takers?

The "Tandy" unit:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/junktionfet/trs80/2015-02-12184713_zps3ac1f535.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/junktionfet/trs80/2015-02-12184730_zpsa78b9b68.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/junktionfet/trs80/2015-02-12184858_zpsd2e3e7d7.jpg