[Coco] VSS colors don't work in Windows 8.1

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 12 15:19:16 EST 2015

On 13/02/2015 5:59 AM, Nick Marentes wrote:
> On 13/02/2015 5:42 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
>> Use MESS instead ;)
>>

>> Luis Felipe Antoniosi

Just tried MESS.

Nope, I don't like it.

I placed the CoCo ROM into the ROMS directory, fail! And the DOS
interface is awful. I need to download more code to install the Windows
GUI. I didn't like the GUI anyway.

I'm so use to the clean compact nature of VCC. Very easy to use with
it's built in GUI and CoCo3 ROM.

There's got to be a way to fix VCC. Too bad VCC is not in development
anymore. For me, it was king of the CoCo3 emulators.

Maybe we who use it so much can offer to pay the author a license fee if
he were to release a new and updated "commercial" version?

Just a thought.

Nick