[Coco] Restuffing a CoCo chassis

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:13:35 EST 2015

I'm not sure if I should keep it or not since it would allow me to make this CoCo "original" again. I'd never use it though.
It's in good shape cosmetically but I believe it should be disassembled and the switches cleaned because some of the keys were a bit stubborn to register. It came with an overlay for some unknown piece of software:

Pic of keyboard
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/junktionfet/trs80/2015-02-12140415_zpsa0e4ff85.jpg

Pic of new melted keyboard installed and temporarily connected
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/junktionfet/trs80/2015-02-12135941_zps2fe814ca.jpg