[Coco] Looking for a home for a Coco 2 / Testing for 64K RAM

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:19:13 EST 2015

I've got a Coco 2 from Tim Lindner, which originally came from Marty
Goodman's collection. I have aCoco 3 on the way, so I have no need for the
Coco 2, and I'd like to pass it on just as Tim did.

I don't have a floppy controllers/drives at the moment, so I can't boot OS9
or Nitros 9 to test the memory.

Tim is pretty sure that it has 64K, but I just wanted to power it on before
shipping it
to the new owner.

I'v found this post from Bill Pierce
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/68221.

pclear 1
?mem shows 29479

Is there any simple way to check for the upper 32K?

This Coco2 has been modified with a monochrome video & sound output.
It's yours just for the cost of shipping, which will likely be $15-$20
depending on how fast you want it.

Thanks