[Coco] Color basic and available RAM

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Wed Feb 11 11:07:10 EST 2015

Roughly 24K is right for a fresh boot on 32K.

To support more than 64K in a way that MEM would return a larger value
would require a complete re-engineering of the entire ROM. The ROM is
designed with the idea of a completely flat memory space including the
ROM area. A surprising number of things would need to be modified
substantially to work with a paged memory space.