[Coco] DW and 6551

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:36:04 EST 2015

We might be talking about two different issues.  The "lose a byte on CTS"
problem can be fixed with a hack, I recall an article about that in one of
the new letters or maybe the rainbow.  But I think the max rate of the 6551
in the Tandy pak is artificially lower than other cards.  I just can't
remember why.