[Coco] Current PCB Orders Received for the Help a Fellow CoCoNut Get To The CoCoFEST Campaign

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 23:13:11 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

So far I have received only 2 orders for the RGB2VGA Converter and 1 order
for the Wordpak2+ PCB.  I'm waiting for Luis to test his new RGB2VGA
Converter PCB.  I need only one more order to go head and start the various
parts orders for the RGB2VGA Converter PCB.  I also need 2 more orders for
the Wordpak2+ with the enhanced 3rd Blue bit before I can go ahead with the
parts orders for the Wordpak2+.  If you are planning on ordering either of
these two PCBs, please let me know as soon as possible.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>