[Coco] DriveWire on the Raspberry Pi in five easy steps.

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:27:46 EST 2015

That there is Tormond, but Nitro.a has been renamed by Alan to Nitros9.a and also the Level 3 conditionals a lot of them are missing in the repo.  I have a updated listing locally that I am working with and will be sending you an update soon once I have a working boot. I would like to know eventually how to use HG to push the changes to the repo.  I am not sure if I have posting ability yet.

Bill Nobel