[Coco] CoCo3 to KV-1311CR Monitor cable.

Tue Feb 10 14:41:50 EST 2015

A facebook user wants to connect his CoCo3 to a Sony KV-1311CR like I did decades ago.
"Little" John speaks of a document that Marty Goodman posted somewhere but I cannot find it. Marty appears to have built most of those cables sold.
I have three 76 ohm (Violet, Green, Black) resisters in the RGB lines which cuts the voltage seen by the KV-1311CR in half.
A fourth resistor 50?? (Green, ???, Black) I believe is in series of the output of the 74ALS02 sync combined IC.  I cannot tell the middle band.
Sony KV-1311CR inputs
RGB input: 0.7 V p-p, 75 ohms terminated
Composite sync input : 0.2 - 1.2 V p-p, 75 ohms terminated
I would like to give the user a link to the circuit, I just used my normal method of looking at the data sheet and just doing the wiring may not work for him.
Rainbow searches looking for the Good Doctors circuit have failed for me.

TIA

SHF