[Coco] Serial to Ethernet

William Mikrut wmikrut72 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:13:55 EST 2015

I would think it could be done as a plug in cartridge.   Wired properly,
the Coco can communicate with a wired cable.

You would then need a light port of TCP/IP in the system... likely 16k
would be sufficient to run the stack.

You could likely use a chip and integrate it into the cart IO.

It would be cool... not sure why nobody has done this yet.

I'd be first in line to buy it if it existed!