[Coco] New project for loading DriveWire HDB-DOS

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:02:37 EST 2015

What I was aiming for is convenience. The remote pin would trigger playback, meaning you'd never have to touch the module. You just connect it and then type "CLOADM "file"" or whatever. I could possibly give it the intelligence to switch between playback and record modes based on the presence of a signal from the output pin, which again would mean you never have to touch the module once it is connected.