[Coco] Selling 2 CocoSDC kits with cases...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Feb 9 12:53:06 EST 2015

Sadly, I'm having lots of health and financial problems. I enthusiastically
bought two CocoSDC kits, and two cases -- but, I don't need them, and need
the money to pay medical bills more.

I paid about $88 for the pair. I'd like to get that much back, plus shipping
costs. Each set will fit in a $5.95 flat rate box. Not sure if I can get
both in the same box. I'd prefer to sell them separately, so that two people
who didn't get one would have one.

Send me private e-mails, please don't respond to the list. I'll post when
one or both are sold.

I also have a Radio Shack 35tk SS Coco Floppy drive in a case and power
supply I'd sell for $50.00 shipped. I need to hook it up and test it, as I
bought it on eBay, and put it on the shelf.

-[ Al ]-