[Coco] Using an MC-10 with Drivewire

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:26:36 EST 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Zippster wrote:

> I think I’m going to make a couple of these (MCX-128).
>
> Looks like the connectors are on eBay and Utsource has the GALs.
> Guess I’ll have to build a programmer.. :)
>
> If anyone else wants one, I’d be willing to do a limited run if we have
> enough
> interest (20 boards).  Otherwise I think I’ll go the OSH Park route.
>
> - Ed

Ed,

The PCB files posted on the Yahoo group are in the proprietary ExpressPCB
format.  I have been meaning to re-do it in something else so that it could
be made available on OSH Park.

The programmer you used for the Atmega chips should also be able to program
the GAL.  Use Lattice GAL 22V10 device.

- Darren