[Coco] SDC oddness

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 8 20:14:16 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zippster" <zippster278 at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] SDC oddness

> They fit very well in a variety of 1/2/3’s I have here, some are tighter
> than others though.
>
> - Ed

Fits very snugly in my Coco 3.  And I don't even have the little flap in the
cartridge port as I took that out a couple decades ago to accommodate the
Disto SCII with a clock chip stacked on top of the DOS rom chip. Before I
got the SDC case I was running it in a 502 case also without issue.

Threading those screws in to those spacers is a major pain.  Got a dang
blister threading those things.  But the result was worth it.  The SDC in
the clear case is very cool. Thanks to Darren for creating the SDC; to Ed
for assembling mine and others, and to Tim for creating the cool cases to
hold 'em.