[Coco] SDC oddness

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 8 16:39:17 EST 2015

> On Feb 8, 2015, at 8:50 AM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm having mostly good experiences with my SDC, but there is one bit of odd behavior:  Every so often it will power up with "vanilla" BASIC active (no SDC extensions).  When this occurs, I have to power down the computer and expansion pack, wait a few seconds and restart.  That will generally get me back to the modified firmware.
>
> Any idea why this might be happening?

No, but I see that myself from time to time. I power off and back on.
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman