[Coco] CoCo and Internet

William Mikrut wmikrut72 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 13:31:39 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

I have been away for a while, and it's time to bring some life back to some
of my old projects.

One thing I would like to do is complete some old games I had laying around.
Mainly my work has been in Assembly starting with my fascination of the
language back in the mid 80's from Barden's Buffer.

Unfortunately my CoCo3 is DOA in a box downstairs in storage -- and I plan
to purchase another one some day.  For now, I am limited to VCC as a
emulator.

My biggest hurdle is making the CoCo talk to an external server.

Is it possible for the CoCo to talk to an external server with the tools
that are currently available?  If so, would anyone be able to point me in a
direction to sart digging?

Thank you!

--Bill