[Coco] USB 5.25" adapter

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 8 01:11:51 EST 2015

> On Feb 7, 2015, at 11:32 PM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
>
> Steve Batson posted this link on the Facebook CoCo group:
>
> http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/2503 <http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/2503>
>
> Anyone seen this?

Ah, the CoCo was not on the list in that 2010 review, but it is now:

http://deviceside.com/fc5025.html

I can only wonder if this might have saved me a ton of work (but then I would not have been able to mark the bad sectors and such in my disk images).
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman