[Coco] 24Pin to 28Pin EPROM Adapter PCB for sale

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 18:42:14 EST 2015

Unfortunately, I could not view the link you provided…

My initial suggestion would be to insert another high quality 40 pin socket in between the ProTector+ and the socket on the motherboard.  That should raise the ProTector+ up enough to clear any adjacent ICs.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110