[Coco] 24Pin to 28Pin EPROM Adapter PCB for sale

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:27:32 EST 2015

Hmm...I figured $7.00 for 2 PCB boards with free shipping wasn’t too bad.  Perhaps I'm mistaken on that one.  As for the lid issue that you insist is a problem when it is not I'll just let the evidence speak for itself...

http://tinyurl.com/p3sordu

However, I do have a real problem you may be able to shed some light on.  My ProTector+ will not seat in my CoCo 2 26-3127.  The CPU was already socketed but this is not the issue.  The ProTector+ is sitting on top of the IC chip immediately to the left of the CPU and will not full seat.  This results in tension that, over a short period of time, caused the ProTector+ to come unseated enough to crash the computer.  How do we fix this sir?  (See here..)

http://tinyurl.com/pc6bxn9