[Coco] 24Pin to 28Pin EPROM Adapter PCB for sale

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sat Feb 7 15:09:00 EST 2015

Chad,
The reason my adapter board is a bit pricy($25) is because I used low profile machine individual sockets and pins. Each socket/pin is hand placed in a special fixture, this adapter is time consuming product to produce.
What is does give you is the ability to have the original lid on your floppy controller. There is no tolerance to allow for normal sockets and still have the lid go on.

The DOS Adapter's EPROM just touches the top and works in every FDC controller produced for the CoCo.

As the added wire fields work in you FD500 you will find that it will not work in other FDC applications.
Regards, Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com