[Coco] Last call?

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sat Feb 7 10:01:29 EST 2015

Daniel,
Tandy Color Computer 3 (refurbished and tested), white case will little to no yellowing (Grade A).     $125 + s/h

Tandy Color Computer 3 with 128K (refurbished and tested), yellowing noticeable on the keyboard and or case,
slight case defects possible(Grade B).     $95 + s/h
Grade Bs - yellowing noticeable, yellowing present, not going to get in to the fifty shades of yellow........

NIBs are gone.
Only one Grade A left.
 Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com