[Coco] OS-9 on Raspberry Pi

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Feb 7 04:11:22 EST 2015

On Saturday, February 07, 2015 12:17:47 AM Richard E Crislip wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:24:15 -0500
>
> Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I liked Windows 2000.
>
> I had no quibbles with it either.
>
> > On 2/3/2015 1:36 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> > > It's a cycle. MS always do a good and a bad OS.
> > >
> > > NT - good
> > > 2000 - bad
> > > XP - good
> > > Vista (evil)
> > > Win7 (great)
> > > Win8 (horrible)
> > >
> > > So Win10 is expected to be fine :)

W-2000 was limited but dead stable as long as the application running on it
was.  Sadly, the application we ran on it stretched w-2000 to the BSOD point
8 or 10 times a day. and when you have 80,000 sets of eyeballs recording
that, we soon gave it up, as a human operator made far fewer mistakes.

IOW it did not handle a duff application well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)