[Coco] OS-9 on Raspberry Pi

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 7 00:30:27 EST 2015

On 7/02/2015 3:17 PM, Richard E Crislip wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:24:15 -0500
> Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I liked Windows 2000.

I guess when you "want" something to fail, you will see every single
hickup. But when you want to believe something is Rolls Royce, the
"blind eye" syndrome kicks in.

I'll agree, more people report problems with Windows than Linux but one
must judge on a level playfield. Most Linux users are "computer
experienced" people but many Windows users use it to accomplish work
(Office, home apps etc.). There is also the fact that Windows computers
account for over 85% of the entire computer market whereas Linux is a
rather small percentage in comarison. (I'm talking desktop computing,
not embedded)

This isn't a "Windows is better than Linux" statement, I'm just looking
at things with a balanced eye and judging the bigger picture.

Nick