[Coco] SS/C drivers for NitrOS9

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Feb 6 22:20:58 EST 2015

> On Feb 6, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> The ss.tone call only emits a "beep: type sound and is not suitable for any type of music. It is there for software to use as "warning" beeps or "alert" bells to get the user's attention.

SS.Tone accepts duration, frequency and amplitude. It plays single voice music just fine -- and it has a greater range and volume version the BASIC "SOUND" command, though Extended's PLAY command added that there too (just not as many levels).

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman