[Coco] Coco Prototyping Pak Ideas

Chris coronet1969 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 20:49:32 EST 2015

I would think decoding would be used by most people?
I would take a blank one with nothing but power rails if thats what most people would want.

I think people could do their own buffering if they want. Having the most DIY space would better to let people do what they want IMO.

No matter what you decide I’m going to need at least one.

thanks!
-chris