[Coco] drive crash

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 12:00:15 EST 2015

The big problem is that Dennis has asked MANY times for everyone to please trim the messages down. His mail system has a size limit and anything large has to be manually "approved" by him before going on to the list, which is probably about 30% or more. Hey, I'm guilty as well, sometimes hitting the "send" button before realizing I just sent a one sentence reply to a 2 page email and forgot to trim it down.
Sorry Dennis :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com