[Coco] Schematic for external PIA, cart protoboard.

Chris coronet1969 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 23:57:19 EST 2015

Art,
I thought about using one of of the built in PIAs.. but I think I will need all of the CoCo working. The program will come off tape. The RS232 will be used for remote access.

Willard,
Thanks for the links. I will check them out.

> Hi Guys,
> The price for the Coco Prototyping Pak will be $65 fully assembled.  Please order as soon as possible.  Thank you.
>
> Kip Koon
> computerdoc at sc.rr.com <https://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco>
> http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>

Do you have a link to this? Sorry if I missed any threads about this. What will the cart come with?

Thanks!

Chris