[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 147, Issue 34

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:43:50 EST 2015

Hello,

being the output from the WordPak2+ RGB type, could it be fed into an
Euroconnector (Scart) and so to a digital TV?
Do you know if the RGB output level is 1V?

The gbs board you mention, could be this one?
CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA Arcade HD-Converter PCB (GBS-8220)
CODE: GBS-8220
$39.95
In stock
new / Gonbes Technology Co. / 180 Days Limited
This official Gonbes CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA Arcade HD-Converter PCB allows all
types of RGB, EGA, VGA or YUV component signals to be up-converter and
display on a 31KHz PC VGA monitor, TFT monitor, LCD display, or HD-TV with
VGA connection. No need to set dip switches in order to figure out the
specific input frequency as all inputs are detected automatically! A great
alternative to purchasing an expensive, heavy CGA monitor. Use this
converter with an existing computer monitor or install a lightweight LCD
display or even use to build your own supergun!
This is very affordable, if ever needed

thanks
pere

Message: 9