[Coco] WordPak2+ Pricing

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Feb 5 13:00:30 EST 2015

On Thursday, February 05, 2015 10:08:29 AM Cocodemus wrote:
> It does not output VGA. It's 15khz and you will need an atari, amiga or
> sony pvm monitor. Or the gbs board
>
> The rgb2vga does not look good on this but is usable This chip has a
> variable signal that i couldnt make it look good.
>
> You need the drivers for os-9 and basic.

I am sitting here wondering if the dot clock in this new design of the Wp can
be doubled as that would bring it very close to vga scan speeds.  What do the
chip docs say about clocking speeds?>

Still working on getting my email setup on a new install, I lost the main
drive over the weekend, but have recovered nearly all my data.

Cheers, Gene