[Coco] WordPak2+ Pricing

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Feb 5 10:20:20 EST 2015

My apologies for asking a silly question, then. I already have a cable that
provides RGB output from my CoCo 3 to a 1084S (or CM-8 for that matter).
How is this different/better?

On a side note, even though I have a 1084S and many multiples of other
monitors and displays, I've been using the XRGB-mini Framemeister with a
lot of my systems of late so I can future proof my setups if my vintage
displays ever go bad (or simply for convenience). It would be awesome if
someone were ever to support an output for that, however unlikely, because
it really is a superior (if pricey) solution for making just about any
classic system look their best on modern (HDMI-based) displays.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and