[Coco] Releasing "Invaders09" (OS-9 game)

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 4 23:40:58 EST 2015

Yeah, put it in.   :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
To:"CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent:Wed, 4 Feb 2015 22:32:18 -0600
Subject:[Coco] Releasing "Invaders09" (OS-9 game)

 Greetings — I am putting together a DOS bootable NitrOS9 disk of my
Invaders09 game. While going through my old sources, I find e-mails
from Bob Devries (oops, forgot to add that high score feature), and
plenty of correspondence with Robert Gault when he was helping create
the code to map in screens and stuff. Glad to see some names are still
here.

 There are two secret options in the game, and I was going to put them
in the help screen finally. One was mentioned in the readme or docs
(-z, removes the sleep so it goes too fast to play), and the other is
a cheat mode.

 Should I put the secret cheat mode in the menu? Or not even let
people know it’s there? :)

 --
 Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227
(vmail/TXT only)

 P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600 in Amazon gift cards via
Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
 http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman