[Coco] Coco] Schematic for external PIA, cart protoboard.

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:34:53 EST 2015

I did this back in the day, while I was going through Staguard's book on interfacing & Barden's book learning assembly language. I was able to program an external 6821 to control some 7 segment displays. It wasn't very difficult to do, and I was much less experienced then, than I am now.
I seem to remember someone selling a breadboard that plugged into the coco.