[Coco] Shell+ - SYS/shell.parameters

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Feb 4 22:53:07 EST 2015

> On Feb 4, 2015, at 9:33 PM, Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org> wrote:
>
> That's pretty cool! We can get our prefered prompt for /term's shell
> back now! (OK that's all I ever used it for! :)

You can also use dEd to patch the shell binary. There is extra room for patching. It stops at a space, so I thought I couldn’t use it with my prompt (which has spaces) but I found my old patches shell and see I just put quotes around it and it works :) Win!
—
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman